Thursday, March 31, 2005

Words That Bare My Soul

I've tried to write these words
so many times before.
To say the things that are in my heart
to the man I really adore.

My page continues to stare at me
with a blank, and empty stare.
So many thoughts that cloud my mind
too deep for my soul to bare.

Do I tell him that I love him
in a way not like before?
Do I tell him that I need him
each day that passes, more and more?

When lieing in his bed at night
does he know that I am there?
Is it just within my dreams,
or does he really know how much I care?

Overwhelmed by our passions
sometimes consumed by lust.
Does he also wonder,
if his feelings he can trust?

Does he know that when he touches me
it almost drop me to my knees?
Does he know what I would do
for the sake of wanting to please?

I wonder if he senses
the longing that I feel.
To see him, feel him, touch him,
to tell him this is real?

Within this page I've written
are words that bare my soul.
Do I tell him what I'm feeling
or does he already know?

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©03-31-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY NICE!!!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home