Saturday, April 02, 2005

This Bottle Cries

I know the pains of love,
it wails within my soul.
As silent hearts drive me mad,
the embers fading fast.

Whispering sweet the sound of rain,
who will take the love I have left.
Take the dreams and cast out the sad,
taste the lips that drive the soul.

Take my heart and let me love,
and claim my lonely soul.
Passions dance cold within my mind,
as the evening winds begin to blow.

Whisper sweet things within my ear,
your voice I need to hear.
Can you taste the wine upon my lips,
as the bittersweet love goes by.

My heart beat lost within my chest,
as your love flows down the violent stream.
Bittersweet are the memories still,
trapped here within this mind.

Wishing that I could see all the glory,
left here in this bottle of wine.
Was it just a day dream I was living,
trapped here within this mind.

Crying music fills my heart,
as your love bestow's it's wrath.
In this bed of frozen dreams,
fears and fate awaits my screams.

This bottle cries me a song,
within these sheets of love gone wrong.
I find a place to hide my head,
as the burning desires slowly fade away.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©04-02-05

http://poisonivy60.bebo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home