Friday, May 06, 2005

LOSING AT LOVE

Losing at love is something
I always seem to do.
So when you find me doubting,
just know that I am true.

Something in the back of my mind
always pushing me to hide.
I've had these walls,
and I've raised it oh so high.

It's hard to tear them down, and let myself be free
free from these things that keep binding me.
I just want to be set free from these heartaches
that seem to cause me so many pain.

Around every corner and in every turn
these things keep reminding me of why I always run.
I try to be happy and live a life of love
but something inside me keeps telling me to fly.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©05-06-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run if you need to. Hide if you must. But love is all that can free you. TMF

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home