Monday, June 13, 2005

Fear Of Being Alone

Sometimes I feel so all alone,
the lights are on but no ones home.
My mind it seems too be gone,
away from here so all alone.

Sometimes I think that that's ok,
but sometimes I feel so far a stray.
No one to talk too cause no ones here,
sometimes that leaves me in such fear.

Some days I don't mind being all alone,
but sometimes it cut me to the bone.
The fear of loneliness strikes me hard,
as I sit alone in my front yard.

Sometimes it's fun to sit and watch the moon,
but sometimes it hit's me with such gloom.
I'm really not one who likes to be alone,
guess I'll have to venture somewhere I belong.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©06-13-05

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce...It's great to see you writting again.....with this one, Have you been reading my mind......I hope so.....lol



Hope your getting stronger!!

6:46 PM  
Blogger poisonivy said...

thank you Steve...yes I am back and recovering quite well..they say it will take 3 months so I guess I will have plenty of time to write...I've learned to prop my arm on my desk and type away without much pain at all....

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home