Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Time It Did Stand Still

The hands of time stood still
as you walked into the room.
It had been a week since I last saw you,
but it seemed it had been a year.

As I looked in to those deep blue eyes,
there was something I saw inside.
They showed a love never ending,
and the passions that fully reside.

As I laid my head upon your chest
my eyes began to tear.
I realized just how much I'd missed you,
and for this love I really feared.

As you held me close my body trembled
from the passions setting in.
You kissed my lips so tenderly
as you said I love you dear.

As we paused in the doorway to my room,
you kissed my neck so passionately.
As I pulled you to my breast,
the lust was breaking through.

You took me through the heights of love
as the passions did begin.
You trust me down upon the bed,
and made sweet love to me.

You loved me as there was no end,
as time it did stand still.
You loved me all through the night,
with passions from deep within.

As time stood still I held my breath,
not wanting it you to stop.
As ecstasy's set in we did explode,
it was the living end.

I lay upon your chest that night
as time it did stand still.
I love you now and always will,
is how your love did end.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©06-15-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home