Saturday, July 09, 2005

Losing My Love

Fear of losing the love of my life,
cuts through my heart just like a knife.
I have loved him for so long,
tell me now what did go wrong.

I've tried to love you with my heart and soul,
but all this fighting is taking it's toll.
My heart feels like it's been ripped out,
I know I love you without a doubt.

I feel I'm losing this battle here,
inside I'm filled with so much fear.
Fear that one day you'll no longer be mine,
please see my love don't be so blind.

You say you love me very much,
then hold me now I need your touch.
I need your arms around me tight,
loving me and making my world bright.

Losing my love is killing my soul,
inside my heart it's you I hold.
Without you with me I will be lost,
I'm fighting for your love at all cost.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-09-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home