Thursday, August 25, 2005

Longing For His Love

His arms once held me in such a loving way
now so cold to the touch they feel today.
He says that he love me more than anything
so why the hell is it heartache he brings.

I tried to talk to him about this
but he just blew it off with a kiss.
He says you know I don't talk
well with that I had to walk.

I can't take the silence and feeling something's wrong
even though I know with him is where my heart belongs.
I just these eggshells I've been walking on
feeling like I'm always doing something wrong.

Lately it's been a fucked up world we seem to live in
nothing like it was when way back then.
When he held me in your arms so tight
and loved me all through the night.

Why can't things be like they were back then
when you loved me and you were my best friend.
I miss those days more than you will ever know
the days when you had so much love to show.


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©08-25-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home