Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Love You

Craving to see your smile again
makes me wish
to turn back the time
from which I can get
a glance at you.
Thinking that one day
you could have been be mine.
How will I ever forget you,
the man who opened
my heart to love,
who inspired me with each new day
who gave me
the hope and strength
not to be afraid to fall in love.
And without you knowing it,
was you who did this for me.
Over the past years,
I set my heart to others,
never to truly be open,
If unopened
it can't be broken.
I thought that the blame was on me
but what could I do?
Not even one got the right key.
Not until
I met you again
after so many years.
Who would have thought
after so long
the many years
the tears
the heart ache
It would
Be you
Who opened my
lonely heart.
Trying to go on
without you in my mind,
is really hard today.
For the truth is,
in my entire life,
I found out,
it's in you
my world
keeps on turning.
At the right time,
whenever I get the chance
to express what I feel,
I'll let you read this poem
to let you know
how much I love you!
and for every moment
I set my thoughts on you,
I never, ever stopped dreaming
and praying that one day
you'll tell me, you love me
and trust me
with all your heart.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©10-19-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home