Monday, October 17, 2005

THESE FEARS

These fears are growing closer,
closer everyday
These fear I have inside me
are fears I cannot take.

Fears of losing you
after waiting all my life.
All these fears inside me
consume my crazy nights.

I know you tell me not to worry,
but worry is what I do.
For inside this crazy mind,
I wonder... what you will do.

I wonder how someone like you,
can love someone like me.
It's hard for me to understand
what is is you see.

When this crazy mind starts running
it's hard for me to think,
because now I can't see a life without you
it's something I just can't shake.

I do not feel so worthy
of this love you give to me.
Please ease this mind from worry
for these fears I cannot take.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©10-17-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know the true is you have made me sane. You have giving my life purpose and focus.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home