Monday, November 07, 2005

Accept Me

I try to tell myself to get over you
if you love me
you will love me for who I am.
Not what you try to make of me,
but for who I am...

If not

Then I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

I am

who I am just as you are who you are...

I fell

In love with you because you are you,
and I don't want to change that...
I loved you just the way you were,
even with the flaws I picked up on quit earily.

But...

I loved you for who you were
and who you are now...

Accept me...

For who I was the day we met...
and for who I am today...
You once told me
you loved everything about me..

Then why???

Are you now trying to change everything about me....
I am still today who I was one year ago...
I am who I will be 10 years from now...

Just Love me...

For who I am...
I have not changed...
nor will I....

I love You...

with everything in me...
I Love you...
as you are and as you were a year ago...

If You

Loved me as you said you did
one year ago...
Then Love me today...
For I am the same person today...
That I was One year ago....


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©11-07-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home