Monday, November 07, 2005

Life

Sitting here today
thinking about life.
Well you know what
I think...

Life is...

What we make of it...

We all have a time set to die
and nothing you do can change that...

So...

What I think is...

I will live and be happy
with what life brings...

And

I will thank God
each day...

For all He has given me...
For all He has done for me...
For the 43 years I had with mom...
For what ever time I have left with dad...
For the Love and closeness He has allowed
me and my brothers and sisters...
For all my nieces and nephews...
For all my great nephews...
And most of all for my 4 children
and my 2 grandchildren
and the one to be born in Feburary...
I thank God for the Life I have left...

And...

I will make the best of it...

So...

While sitting here
thinking about Life....

I Realize...

I do have a wonderful life
and more Love from a family...
Than most people ever get to experience...

Thank You God...

For the Life I have...

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home