Saturday, November 19, 2005

Carmen

My sweet little Carmen
you are so beautiful to me.
My little flower
budding up from the ground.

Hair of golden blond
so beautiful too see.
Eyes that sparkle
as blue as the sea.

Little mouth running all the time
wanting gangan to know all you've done.
What you don't know
gangan loves you more than she can say.

The years are passing so fast now you see,
seems like yesterday my first grandchild was born,
And now I turn around and you turned three,
and I am the happiest grandmother there could ever be.

With each little smile you send to me,
knocks me flat on my knees.
You have the brightest smile I've ever seen
my heart you've stolen just knowing you love me.

Like your mother who was my first born,
you are my first grandchild I so adore.
No matter how many more I have and love just as I do you,
there's a special place in my heart and I'll forever love you true.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©03-31-04

One I wrote for my baby when she turned 3...just found it today...she is now 4 and still as beautiful as can be.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home