Saturday, November 19, 2005

Forbidden Love

Guess I was just reflecting back on a forbidden Love....from long ago


All these emotions running high as the day brings in the bright sun light.
Laying here thinking of you and all the love we once shared.
Gone forever from our lives, but still in our hearts.
You will be inside my mind as the morning brings another day,
as the evening brings in the dark gloom of the night.
You are in my dreams as lay my head upon my pillow
and fall into a restless sleep, with visions of your face inside my head.
Your love, your touch, your heart, your words I will carry with me,
as long as my heart beats inside my chest you will be there.
Now as a wonderful friend who's love can carry us through these trying times.For it was a forbidden love that we once shared in our hearts.
My soul I shared with you, no one else will ever see.
I will forever remember the essence of our first kiss,
and your loving embrace. Life can change within a single moment.
Just as it did for us in that tragic month of September.
When our love seem to deminish from a lack of sharing the tragic events in my life. Call it selfish on my part. But I feel you should have done what you could to be there for me. And you made no attempt to share in my grief. In my life I moved on, but I will always carry you in my heart.
I do know there were things in your life that made it difficult for you to be here and I guess that's what I try to look at now. I know deep down you cared and things stoped you from being here, but it still doesn't help how I feel now. If my eyes had been open I would have know it was a forbidden love from the start, but a love I will always remember. I wish you happiness in your life and I am sorry that happiness wasn't with me. But life changes in an instant and when you find love again just remember to cherish it as if it is your last. My heart will always be with you as a true friend. But sometimes love just doesn't work out like you want. It takes two and you must be there for each others needs no matter what...even in a forbidden Love.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©11-19-05

This poem goes along with this write about my Forbidden Love....

Fallen Angel

I found an angel
and that angel is you...
God loves you
no matter what you do...
He loves me
and I've fallen too...
but I know God loves us
and you should too...
He forgives us
I know he does...
he wouldn't have given us
each other to love...
if you hadn't fallen
and me fallen too...
I wouldn't have have fallen
so deeply in love with you...

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-12-04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home