Friday, November 18, 2005

Passion Within Your Eyes

My heart had been so cold ,
for so very long.
But when I looked, inside your eyes,
I saw where I went wrong.
I longed for a happiness,
I really knew was there.
But it was something in life,
I just couldn't share.
You erupted in me a need,
I thought was dead and gone.
But when I looked, inside your heart,
I ached for the love you had shown.
There is a fire that burns within us,
that only we can fill.
For as I lay my head upon your chest,
I know this love is real.
I breathe in the scent of you,
it was so intoxicating.
My heart pounds with every breath,
as I feel your wonderful touch.
I love the way your hands,
softly caress my body.
Your kisses so passionate,
My heart you've surely won.
In your eyes I see so many things,
I want all, that this love brings.
I feel as though our souls,
have been united forever as one.
And one look into your eyes,
I knew I was in Heaven.
For I saw the the passion,
burning in your eyes.
I still see that passion today
and I still feel that love in so many ways.
With all the problems we seem to have
there is still hope.
If you never lose that passion
I still see burning in your eyes.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©11-18-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joyce this is really beautiful so much emotion. i read your writing all the time and have read several poems posted on other sites and they are beautiful. keep writing you are great.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home