Friday, November 18, 2005

The Moonlight Dance's My Dreams Away

As the moonlight dance's my dreams away
it's you that melted into the darkness tonight.
Alone with my thoughts I watch the sky
as it enfolds my every thought of you.

The moonlight dances my dreams away
and the memories I once held so dear.
My heart is broking for this loving ending,
and for a love I know was so true.

But as I sit here and stare at the moon
my dreams just seem to dance away.
In the darkness of the night my heart grows cold
for I know somehow I given up and lost hope.

I know with each night that passes,
the moonlight just dances my dreams away.
No longer can I cry for there are no tears left,
they too have seemed to have danced away.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©11-18-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home