Sunday, November 20, 2005

Holidays

The holidays again are near
but again moms not here.
Trying hard to face the fact
mom will never be coming back.

We'll again have to face these holidays alone
for mom will never be coming home.
It fills my heart with sadness still
even though I know it was Gods will.

I'll try real hard this time for you
to keep everyone from being blue.
But there is sill an emptiness there
from the love from you we once shared.

It doesn't seem right when everyone enters that door,
your not there and my heart sinks to the floor.
But I promise mom this time I will try
to make it through these holidays and not sit here and cry.

I Love You Mom

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©11-20-05

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hohohoho merry christmas!!!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home