Friday, December 09, 2005

Tired

I'm tired of my heart being torn away
my mind always feeling a stray.
Torn apart each time we talk
now this day I have too walk.
Someday I'll try to find a way
to hold you in my heart another day.
But for now I'll remove you from my mind,
your memories too fade deep behind
a heart and soul that loved you so
but for now I have to go.
I'm just so tried and I just don't care
I have to leave this one sided love affair.
When you decide you want to give
I hope I'm still close to where you live.
Because right now I'm ready to pack up
load my things inside the truck,
and go as far away from here
too let my mind finally clear.
But I'm so afraid that when I go,
my heart within you'll never know.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©12-09-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home