Saturday, December 10, 2005

Doom

Here I am again no sleep,
a weary mind these things that creep.
Alone I lay here in this bed,
the pounding begins inside my head.
Why can't I sleep? Why can't I rest?
Is this just another test?
Or is it time that I be gone?
To leave this world all alone.
These things inside my head won't stop,
I feel as though I'm gonna drop.
But sleep won't come another night through,
all I can do is think of you.
If I go will you know,
not by choice I had to go.
These sleepless nights I cannot take
this doom inside I cannot shake.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©12-10-05

2 Comments:

Blogger poisonivy said...

Thanks Carol for taking the time to read my work...Sorry about your friend...That's very sad....I write to get these things out of my mind...just a vent....But I'm sure your friend most likely felt kinda like this...Doomed

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home