Thursday, December 22, 2005

Trust Me

Fear and destruction seem to follow me,
deep inside that's all that I see.
Why can't we stop this crazy mess?
When it's me I will confess,
but not you, oh no your always right
that's why we always end up in a fight.
I keep telling you I won't back down,
so look at me again with that crazy frown.
Because in the corner I'll not be pushed into,
I've told you over and over my love is true.
But all this jealousy has to stop,
you can't watch me around the clock.
If you can't trust me from this day on,
away from you I will be gone.
I love you more than I can ever say,
so please stop pushing my love away.
I don't know how to make you believe,
you are all in this world I'll ever need.
With you I'm as happy as I can be.
Why in the world can't you just see?
All I ask for is your trust in me,
I hope for our sake one day you'll see.
My love for you will never go away,
just put your trust in me today.
No woman will ever love you like I do,
let me show you my love is true.
I trust you with all my heart,
please trust me now or we must part.
My life without you would be so blue,
trust me now for my love is true.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©12-22-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home