Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Forever Friends You And Me

Forever friends we'll always be,
without you in my life I just can't see.
Best friends we've been so many years
we've shed so many....many tears.
But though this life I knew you were there
I just hope we have many more years to share.
But if we don't just know I love you like the sister you are,
and at night you can find me in the brightest star.
I'll still be there looking down on you,
and when you look up just know my love was true.
We've shared a closeness not many share,
I just want you to know how much I did care.
So when I'm gone don't cry for me,
just know in your life I was proud to be...

I love you Janiece...my sister....of 28 years

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©1-11-06

1 Comments:

Blogger poisonivy said...

thanks hun...you are a true friend hun...love ya

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home