Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Birthday In Heaven

Another year has now passed by,
another year mom soars the sky.
Sixty-five she would have been today,
but to heaven she went that September day.
I know deep down inside,
moms now happy in heaven where she resides.
We miss her here on earth you see,
but I know she's were she's suppose to be.
I know we'll join her there one day,
and many more birthdays will come our way.
Today I'll send her a birthday kiss,
just to let her know how much she's missed.
Mom I hope you have a beautiful day.
A birthday in heaven were you now stay.
I know there isn't a more beautiful place,
for now they have your smiling face.
My heart is at peace today when I think of you,
because I know a birthday in heaven you can't be blue.
Love and kisses we send your way,
enjoy your birthday in heaven today.

I LOVE YA MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy© 03-16-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home