Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Need You "Mother"

I've fallen apart
I feel I have died.
The tears stream down
so many I've cried.
You've been gone
so long now.
Can I take this?
I just don't know how.
You are my mother
and I miss you so much.
Right now I need
your loving touch.
I need you here with me
to wipe away my tears.
I need you too help me
release all my fears.
Life has been so hard
since you've been gone.
You are my mother
and I just want you home.
I miss my late night calls
when I would come in.
You telling me about the kids
and where they had been.
You always laughing
at what Tayor had done.
From all the phone calls
I could tell you'd had so much fun.
But most of all I miss
the sound of your voice.
And how you laughted at them so hard
it had made you horse.
I know how much you loved them
how much you had cared.
They too miss
all the love that you shared.
Why can't I just turn back time
to when you were here.
I need you mother
I need you near.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©05-24-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home