Thursday, May 18, 2006

When

irI watched you walk past the window today
My mind frozen in a time not far away
A time when our lips met for their first kiss
Our hearts filled with such bliss
When we were so in love
Our heads floating in the clouds above
A time when your touch excited me
Your love in my life was all I could see
A time when I looked deep inside your eyes
And all my questions answered with just your sigh's
A time when I felt I meant something to you
When I knew your love was true
A time when I felt special wrapped tightly in your arms
as you laid on all of your charms
I remember those times like it was yesterday
Let's get them back before they fade away
I still love you and you know that it's true
And I know deep down you still love me too

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©5-18-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home