Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mom In My Butterfly

This is a crazy little poem I just wrote for mom...because she always liked my crazy side...I can just see her in heaven laughin at me right now...I don't really know where this one came from..except my mom..like me loved butterflies...and right after and ever since she died it is like butterfly city in our yards....One time i went out my door and there were tons of butterflies flyin around...And mom told me many times if it was possible for her to come back after she died she would come to us in some way to let us know she was OK...So everytime I she these butterflies I feel Mom is near....So here's to you MOM..Love ya and Miss ya...........

Mom In My Butterflies

I saw a yellow butterfly
flying through the air.
I wondered if it was mom
or if I really cared.
She left us here alone
she flew to the skies.
Hell I don't blame her
she's lucky that she died.
No longer does she worry
nor is she in pain.
Going to heaven
she had a lot to gain.
Now she's with loved ones
floating on her white cloud.
She was my mother
and of her I was so proud.
I wish she was here
but that I cannot change.
I guess my yellow butterfly
was her flying out of range.
I know she visits me
because she told me so.
I see her in my butterfly
it's her I know.
She comes to me in colors
one a brilliant red.
I knew it was her
when she landed on my head.
When I saw the green one
I knew she come so say,
I know that I left you
but I'm never far away.
Look to the skies
and see your butterflies
I am you mom,
and I hear you every cries.
But when I saw the yellow one
I just knew.
It had to be mom,
that was her first clue.
So fly with me mom
stay as close as you can.
Watch out mom!
Watch out for that fan.
You've left me once
don't do it again.
Stay with me butterfly
your my mom I'll pretend.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©05-16-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home