Monday, September 11, 2006

Heather

I wrote this tonight after I went to my Ex- father and mother-in-laws 50th wedding anniversary party....As I stood there and looked and him and at her I realized how much he had done for me....just by giving me...HER....Heather
And I am proud to say me and him and his family do still have a bond and a love for each other....Heather will always be that bond between two family's
Be proud of who you are Heather and know Mommy and Daddy will always love you.......She will be 26 years old the 25 of September


Heather

28 years ago a bond was sworn
Between 2 people a love was born
But over the years that bond was broke
For so long they never spoke
But as the time went flying by
They once again said their first hi
And since that day they've got along
They put their love where it belongs
Into their daughter they both love
A precious angel sent from above
If she knew the love we felt
I know her little heart would melt
I looked at her on this day
I thought of times so far away
When she was young how her eye's did shine
I was so proud that she was mine
I won't regret the days back then
And no I'll never reget him
He gave me her through his love
I thank him now and God above

Written By:JoyceWilbanksIvy©9-11-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home