Monday, September 11, 2006

Love Will Never Die

As heartbreaking as love may be
I'll never give up one memory of you and me
Never will I wipe you from my mind
Inside my heart it's still your love I find
The arms that once held me tight
That made my world so wonderfully bright
Will never ever go completely away
For inside my heart your love will always stay
Together we may never be
I guess with time we will see
If our love was meant to last
Then our future won't become our past
I watch your eye's when you look my way
As you try to hide your love today
I told you once the eye's told all you feel
Inside yours I still see a love that's real
One day we'll find a way to live
And maybe then we both can give
It takes two too keep love alive
Together we both must strive
And maybe then we can see
This love was really meant for you and me
In my heart my love is true
Until I die I'll always be there for you

Written By:JoyceWilbanksIvy©09-11-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home