Tuesday, August 24, 2004

A RAY OF HOPE

I saw a ray of hope in you
i saw it in you eyes...
i felt it in your touch
i breath it with every breath...

I had lost all hope
till the day i found you...
i can't lose that now
i know it has to be you...

I feel you at every turn
i taste you with every breath...
to touch you, to feel you
is all i will every need...

You tell me you don't want this to be over
before it ever begins...
well baby i know i want you
so tell me where to begin

Life is to short, we are to strong
for us to let this to go on...
tell me where you want me
and that is where i'll be...

Tell me that you need me
and in your arms i'll be...
waiting for you to love me
waiting for this to be...

i need my ray of hope
i need it to be with you...
i need you in my life
tell me thats where you'll be...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home