Friday, August 13, 2004

SIMON

Well let me tell you about Simon, he is a guy i chat with on-line . He is he sweetest guy you could ever get to know. We met on here long ago and i really don't know where i would be without him. He has been there for me in good times and in bad. He puts up with a lot of shit from me, crying, whining, gettin pissed off, hell i'm surprised he still talks to me. We do have alot of fun together though. Late at night when i get home from work, usually in a bad mood he cheers me up and it doesn't take him long. He is so damn crazy he makes me laugh so damn hard i cry. We talk about everything , our families, who we chat with, work, his wife, my kids, my loves lol ,and oh yes sex we talk alot about that. We get so damn crazy on here he keeps me sane. I really love him to death and hope one day to meet him in person. I chat with alot of people on-line but i believe he is a true friend. I really wish he knew how much he helps me especially when i am down. He makes me pick myself up and wipe it off and go on with life. He always makes me feel good about myself when someone else gets me down. He know all my troubles, believe me he does. He really is the greatest guy you would ever get to know. To my buddy Simon my friend for life, thank you for being my friend and not running out on me when others did. Love ya forever friend.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home