Saturday, October 30, 2004

NEVER MOURN MY PASSING DAY

Never mourn my passing day
with the angels I flew away.
Hand in hand I have flown
to stand by my Lord at his throne.

Now my weary souls at rest
so never mourn my passing death.
Way up in heaven so far from here
with my Lord, He holds me near.

Rejoice within your hearts for me
for with my Lord I went to be.
Now an angel in heaven above
with my Lord I share my love.

So never mourn my passing day
for with my lord, I'm here to stay.
Just remember, He holds me near
and never shed another tear.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

I wrote this poem as I thought of my mother and grandmother tonight... And I know deep down in my heart this is the way they feel... I love you both and miss you very much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home