Monday, October 25, 2004

THE ONLY LOVE YOU CAN TRUELY TRUST

Another Monday...lol...just another day...Damn I didn't want to get up..could have stayed in bed all day...You know there's one thing I have learned in life...the only love you can truely trust is the love of your children....your parents and your brothers and sisters..and your bestest friend...well thats the way I feel anyway...but who am I to say....Shit some people can't even trust that love...at least I can say in my family it's that way....There are only 4 men in my life that I truely trust..with life..My Dad..bless his heart...My brother Tony..crazy little shit that he is...My brother Teddy..sweetest thing...worries about everyone...And then there's MY LITTLE MAN Thomas...he'll take care of mama..I know he will.... He is the love of my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home