Thursday, October 28, 2004

WITHIN MY GRASP

As the distant sun begins to rise,
I thought I saw a ray of hope in your eyes.
The tears begin to fall upon my face,
knowing never again will I feel your embrace.

In this true love I thought I found,
my heart was trampled into the ground.
Again I live in deep despair,
but in time, my heart, God will repair.

My heart floats in a sea of confusion,
I guess all your love was just a delusion.
But in my minds eye your love was real,
evoked by these things you made me feel.

As I try to write but the words won't come,
everything within my grasp, but I just run.
Away from your heart away from your soul,
away from this life into this deep dark hole.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

Kelly here's another for ya...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home