Saturday, October 16, 2004

O' HEART OF DARKNESS

O' heart of darkness, I do bleed,
maybe it's from, this enormous need.

Inside my soul, just waiting there,
O' heart of darkness, it just isn't fair.

Simmering thoughts of what you read,
inside my head, of all I need.

All these things inside my head,
are not for you, to be read.

Amidst the darkness is your seed,
on these things, you do feed.

From my heart, I shut you out,
but in my mind, there is doubt.

Sending sadness is your deed,
spreading fast is your speed.

Stealing my soul, as you turn around,
oh my heart, it begins to pound.

For turning evil is your heed,
as you listen, to my need.

O' heart of darkness, go away,
I do not need you, here today.

Nothing but darkness, you are indeed,
O' heart of darkness, I do bleed.

Copy Rights By: Joyce Wilbanks Ivy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This poem is the bomb. love it. jessie

9:37 AM  
Blogger poisonivy said...

glad you like Jessie

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home