Monday, November 15, 2004

Death

Seems these days that's all we know... DEATH....Since Sept.3,2004 starting with the sudden death of my mother...then Sept.30 2004 my grandmother...one week later a cousin...2 weeks later 2 more cousins...and now today Nov.15,2004 my Aunt Claudia died...Guess they are have one big party in heaven...With my mother's death the beginning where will it end...My girls are having a rough time adjusting..I guess we all are....She was their mother....poor Jordan..she keeps it in...and Taylor oh my she let's it out...boy does she....maybe one day things will be normal....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To much death for one family to endure. My heart goes out to you Joyce. Your stories and pictures are so heart felt, filled with love, happiness, sadness, despair. I am so sorry.Ben

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home