Monday, November 01, 2004

SILENCE

The silence is deafening inside my ears,
whispers of silence inside these tears.
As the tears come flowing down my face,
echoing images of another time and place.

A hollow existence is all that lies
inside this heart as it dies.
From this love that I have lost,
my heart turns stone cold like the frost.

Once adorned by your loving heart
now silent memories, as we part.
Forsaken are these hopes, we once had to share,
sleeping in silence, my heart in despair.

The dimness grows deeper with each passing day,
as the silence in my heart sends me farther away.
Distraught is my heart as I live in this gloom,
silence is my soul through all of this doom.

Now the music I will never hear within my ears,
for it has been silenced, by all of these tears.
This heartache I live with is beyond belief,
desperately in this silence, I seek some relief.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004




1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A good poem!

Keep on writing!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home