Friday, December 10, 2004

Sleeping Within This Mist

I sleep sometimes within this mist
of emotional trials and in bliss.
Up and down my emotions go
inside this mind you never know.
Today my heart is singing loud
tomorrow may bring a darkened cloud.

But while my heart is feeling free
I'll spend some time just being me.
Living free and loving life
being alone as no mans wife.
Sleep by day, and prowl by night
living without the days sun light.

And during my darkest hours here
just know in my heart I hold you near.
I think of your kiss upon my lips so deep
inside my heart, my soul does weep.
Because sleeping deep within this mist
I find you bind me at my wrist.

I love you still with all my heart
just as I have right from the start.
But sometimes I feel my minds at war
my feet keep running out that door.
So until that day your heart call upon me
to make my decision, or just let things be .
Deep inside this mist I will sleep
and hold your memory way down deep.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home