Saturday, January 22, 2005

Love Is

Love is enduring.
Love is strong.
Love is happiness.
Love is kind.

Love is joy.
Love is hope.
Love is safe.
Love is warm.

Love is all these feeling,
all wrapped up in one.

Love is what I found,
when I found you.

Love last forever,
when it's true and from the heart.
Love is what you have,
when nothing can break it apart.

Love is what you feel,
when you look deep into someone's eyes,
and they have a glistening spark,
that shines from deep within.

Love is what you have,
when your able to bare your soul to someone.
And never worry,
about what you'll find inside.

Love puts a smile on your face,
and wipes away the darkest frown.
Love picks you up,
when you've been knocked down.

Love is the kindness,
you find deep within ones heart.
For it holds a beauty,
you can only find deep within.

Love makes your heart sing,
and your eyes shine.
Love is hope and dreams,
for a future that's bright.

Love makes you feel safe,
away from all harm.
Love leaves your heart ,
with a warmth deep down inside.

Love is what I find,
when I look into your eyes.
When you put your arms around me,
and make me feel so safe and warm.

True Love Is What I Found
The Day That I Found You.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©01-22-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home