Thursday, January 27, 2005

Wing's Of Fate

As the wind blows it's sultry air,
straight through my auburn hair.
The beauty of the morning showing clear,
as the wing's of fate are coming near.

My mind wandering endless in the night,
as I lay wrapped in your arms ever so tight.
Thinking of all the passions that we've fed,
and how wonderful it feels lying in your bed.

A cherished vision pops into my head,
as I think of all the wonderful things you've said.
The wing's of fate I feel coming near,
as my head begins to clear.

Our spirits lie, strong in wait,
as we lie in the arms of our lasting mate.
Trying to fulfill each others dreams of the night,
as talk of our future that now seems bright.

Recalling scenes from times before,
and that day you opened my hearts door.
Envisioning your smiling face,
as I'm taken back to another time and place.

A time when I wasn't sure just how I felt,
and then came the day, you made my heart melt.
A day that will forever be etched in my mind,
a day never forgotten, until the end of my time.

With the morning bringing in a bright new day,
I send all the love from my heart your way.
For I feel that the wing's of fate have now come near,
and forever I will hold you in my heart so dear.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home