Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Our Little Minnie Mouse

You've been gone five months from me,
in my life, I just didn't see.
You not with me, in this house,
our funny little, Minnie Mouse.

I see you walking, all around,
in your red robe, you had found.
I now wear,with such pride,
it makes feel, you're by my side.

I wear your rings, you wore with pride,
they will never, leave my side.
The one from dad, I do love so,
in those rings his love did show.

All your things, we will keep,
even though, they make us weep.
Thanksgiving and Christmas they are gone,
and now an anniversary dad spent alone.

Our lives are empty without you here,
but we look at your things you held so dear.
I try to think of all the good times we had in this house,
and how we laughed at our little Minnie Mouse.

I know you would kill me if you were here,
I guess it's a good thing your not near.
Cause you hated it when we called you Minnie Mouse,
but it was funny when you chased us around the house.

So mom this poem I wrote is just for you,
to show you how my love was true.
And how I miss you in this house,
we all miss our Little Minnie Mouse.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©01-26-05

Just a crazy little poem I wrote while thinking of Mom today...and how she hated for us to call her Minnie Mouse...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home