Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I Want To Know

Eyes filled with sadness
tear streamed face
lonely existence inside
fragile mind lingers on
shattered heart beating still
darkened soul
brought on by death
5 months of hell
wondering if there was pain
did she know it was coming
or was she asleep like they said
was she thinking of daddy
was she thinking of us
was she thinking of Terry
was she thinking of her dad
who are both in heaven with her now
was she scared
I know your at peace now
and I hope you were that day
the day you took your last breath
the day you went away
to be with your father on his birthday when you died
I know all these questions I have inside my mind
will never be answered until the day I join you in the skies

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©02-02-05

Another one of my bad days of wondering if Mom knew it was coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home