Tuesday, February 01, 2005

"Pictures From The Heart"

I try to paint a picture from my heart,
for all the world to see.
This picture I must show you,
comes from deep inside of me.

A great love for life,
and all it has to bring.
I love to write poetry from my heart,
to some it doesn't mean a damn thing.

I have a way of writing
that gets to some I see.
But what comes from my pen,
well that's what's inside me.

At time I write of death,
and sometime it's about angel wings.
But at time it's a dark poem you see,
because in my heart you'll find dark things.

But when I write of love
it's straight from my heart and soul.
All about the man,
who makes my world seem whole.

So as I try to paint these pictures,
for you to see inside my heart today.
I hope somehow it will bring you joy,
and some happiness along the way.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©02-01-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home