Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Rainbow Of Love

As the days grow colder and my nights longer,
my love for you, does grow stronger.
Wrapped up in your loving arms each night,
brings me pleasures that are so bright.
As you tell me how much you care,
and how your love you want to share.
As our love blossoms just like the flowers,
it rains down hope within it's showers.
Rainbows of colors within my mind,
colors that show a love so kind.
Vibrant colors you've never seen,
inside my heart a love does beam.
A beautiful red within my heart,
to show a love that we did start.
Inside my mind I see a crazy brown,
I guess comes from your silly frown.
A confusing grey I see today,
for all the hurt you want to wipe away.
A brilliant orange to show your soul,
for how you've made our world seem whole.
With all these rainbows of colors inside,
it makes me never want to hide.
I love this rainbow that I found,
it makes me fill I'm on solid ground.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©02-01-05

Another little crazy from my heart today...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home