Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Sometimes I Wonder

I lay here in this bed tonight,
the stars they shine a dim faint light.
My heart I send to you my friend,
just to have our love begin.

You say you'll be there just for me
in my heart, you'll always be.
Please don't take me for a ride,
inside my heart and soul would die.

I often wonder if your thinking of me there
as I lay right here in this bed and stare.
My heart is aching oh so bad
these things I hold inside are sad.

One day I hope to be set free
and live with the love you've shown to me.
All your love I'll never give
to another person as long as I live.

Sometimes I wonder if your love is true,
if it isn't , I don't know what I'll do.
In my heart I want to know
if your love will always show.

Through this love I just can't loose,
It's your heart that made me choose.
My heart has so much at stake
I want you as my lasting mate.

You say your love for me is it true,
and maybe one day we'll say I do.
I want to trust this love you give,
and enjoy this life I want to live.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2005


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home