Saturday, February 19, 2005

Never Say Goodbye

Never say goodbye, for it isn't a word.
At least not one,that I've ever heard.
Maybe it's because I close my ears,
so I never have to shed all of these tears.

One day you are here the next your gone,
and this seems to cut me straight to the bone.
Maybe it's because I hate goodbye's,
for inside my heart my soul really dies.

So when you tell me your gonna leave,
just say see ya, and then I'll pull out the sleeve.
I'll wipe away all these tears, I know that I'll cry,
for inside my heart I'll know it's goodbye.

Just say I'll be back when the sun don't shine,
when inside my heart I want you to be mine.
Say I'll see you when love blooms again,
when I'm feeling like I did, when our love began.

Just say hideous my friend,
your love I'll miss, I won't pretend.
Then I'll know your saying Goodbye,
again that's where, I'll begin to cry.

But never ever say Goodbye,
for inside my heart I know I would die.
If I loose you after all this,
I know saying goodbye would mean, I'll never again live in bliss.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©02-19-05

Wrote this after commenting on someone's poem...this is what come from this crazy head....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home