Saturday, February 19, 2005

Why?

Just sitting here thinking of you,
oh my, what in the hell am I gonna do.
Why did we meet again after so many years?
Why did we meet through all of these tears?

Why are your eyes such, a very deep blue?
Why does your love makes me feel so wonderfully knew?
Why does it feel so good to lay here alone?
Why if I lost you would it cut me to the bone?

Why do I love when you kiss me with your very soft lips?
Why inside is my heart turning these flips?
Why do you gaze so deep into my eyes?
Why so many questions? Why so many whys?

Why did you search so deep in my soul?
Why do you make my world seem whole?
Why do you love from so deep in your heart?
Why did you love right from the start?

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©02-19-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can certainly relate to these words. I am enjoying your website. Just curious about your name...I know people with the surname of Wilbank and Wiltbank in Arizona. Any ancestors of yours from there? I am no longer a member of Todays Woman, at my request, so will read your works here.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home