Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Passions Set Free

I feel the passion building
from deep within your soul.
You never have to touch me,
with those longing eye's, I'm told
As you stand here and undress me
with your eye's the passion shows.
Inside I feel your heart pounding,
and my heart it really knows.
It knows all your longings,
and everything your body needs.
For my body feels the same passions,
deep within my heart and soul.
This passion we have captured,
each time that we touch.
As our needs are met and passions fulfilled,
with each and every moment inside there is a thrill.
To know each time you touch me,
my soul is what you seek.
Our hearts are joined and our soul have met,
with an overbearing love so meek.
Each night our passions are set free,
from deep within our souls.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©02-01-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home