Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Gods Selected Angels

God has sent his angels to earth,
not angels in spirt form from birth.
But angels just like you and me,
with bodies to use so we may see.

He sends them here to help the weak,
and make their lives seem more complete.
To fill a lonely heart that's bleak,
with a love so very meek.

God sent this angel to us today,
to fill our lives with love in such a beautiful way.
He has sent him us here to stay,
too fill our lives with each day.

My kids are happier than they've even been,
since his love the Lord did send.
He makes us happier than he will ever know,
for to us all a beautiful love does show.

Gods selected angel he sent from above,
will be in our lives forever to love.
Until the day I am put in the ground,
I will love this selected angel that I found.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©02-01-05

1 Comments:

Blogger v said...

I do agree with your poem. I am just curious, is your name ivy too? You see, I am ivy (technically you can add grace which is my second name) and based from what i read in your blog, you're really pretty strong. Hope I can be strong like you for I am an ivy too. (",)

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home