Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Friends In The Strangest Places

You find friends in the strangest places,
some of them you never even see their faces.
But friends they are, none the less,
friends for life, would be my guess.

You never know just what you might find,
from a stranger who is so kind.
He lends you an ear,
just to shed a tear.

And from there a friendship is bound,
from the kindness, and his words so profound.
A friendship I've never felt from a stranger you see,
the friendship I now feel between you and me.

Friends can be found in the strangest places,
as I read the words in your poems, my heart races.
For you hold a beauty with in your heart,
a rare beauty I saw in your poems, right from the start.

I saw you held a very rare touch,
within your soul I saw that much.
The rarest of beauty within your poems,
I can see both sides of your coins.

I see a man with a very deep soul,
with a love for poetry, and he lets it roll.
As he paints his pictures from inside his mind,
on his imaginary canvas, from a heart so kind.

To me he has painted the most beautiful picture of all to see,
a picture of friendship, between you and me.
You see friendships can be found in the strangest places,
within a computer even when you see no faces.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©03-01-05

Thank you Mark for being a friend!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home