Friday, March 04, 2005

Let Your Thoughts Be Known

You know it pretty funny,
the things that go through my mind.
Sometimes it's just the simplest things,
that's all, I seem to find.

I write them down anyway,
no matter what they may be,
If it's about my mother,
or just,the scrape on my little boys knee.

I try not to loose my thoughts,
that run through my head.
I want everyone to remember me,
even after I'm dead.

So when these thoughts come rushing in,
I always grab my paper and pen.
I write them down so I never forget,
even if they make me upset.
.
So if you remember me,
when I'm dead and gone.
Just remember one thing,
I didn't die alone.

I took with me, to my grave.
all these things I had to say.
Not one single thing did I save,
that wasn't worth the time of day.

So when I go into the wild blue yonder,
On my words you may always ponder.
And within these words , I hope my love has always shown,
for I never let my mind go wasted, I let my thoughts be known.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©03-04-05

Just a crazy little alone...out of my mind thing.....LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home