Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Take My Hand And Lead The Way

Take my hand and lead the way;
I long for all you have to say.
Whisper softly in my ear,
all those things I long to hear.

Kiss my lips with passions deep;
within you'll hear, my heart weep.
Pull me close and hold me near
love my soul and hold me dear.

In the darkness of the night;
send your love,that shines so bright.
Take away the darkest doom;
take away this heart of gloom.

Give me wings so I may fly;
and soar the clouds,oh so high.
Reach within this soul so deep;
inside your love will one day seep.

I know I love you from deep within;
not a love I thought I'd win.
For years ago, as time moved fast;
you were a love of my past.

Release my soul and set me free;
show your love, just let it be.
Take these walls I've built so high;
out the door just let them fly.

These walls must go for love to start;
I feel that deep within my heart.
Just let me know how much you care;
Take my hand and lead me there.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©03-08-04

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY NICE JOYCE!!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home