Tuesday, March 08, 2005

TYLER

Tyler soar the heavens high,
with your wings you now fly.
With the love of my mother there,
safe with the Lord and their love to share.

Your little wings will take you where you want to go,
so fly up high with the angles and share the love you did show.
Share that big smile upon your face,
with your Aunt Minnie who's now in the Lords place.

She loved you here on earth you see,
now in heaven she is with thee.
There in heaven with my brother so small,
share the love she held for you all.

Your smile will bring her many a happy day,
for with you in heaven she went so far away.
As you share your new birth free as a dove,
I'll take comfort knowing she has you to love.

There in heaven you can soar the sky,
across the clouds, you three can fly.
I hope everyone can take comfort here,
for he's with mom, who held him dear.

So Tyler soar the heavens high,
with my mom and Terry I see you fly.
I see you soaring the heavens there,
with all the love, I know my mom will share.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©03-08-05

I dedicate this poem to my cousin Danielle and Tyler's father who lost a big part of their lives when they lost their son ...And to Debbie and Tyler's Nana and Papaw who lost their grandson...And to my Aunt Ruth who lost her greatgrandson...Take comfort in the fact that he is with my mother in heaven with all the love she has to share.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY SWEET JOYCE!!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home